Thank you for contacting our office to schedule an appointment.
After 12 years in practice, we learned the most efficient way to schedule a consultation is via email, on the form below, which allows you to schedule after business hours or on days the office is otherwise closed, directly with the attorney, avoiding delays, miscommunication and rescheduling issues.
In order to provide the quickest and most convenient time available to you, please provide the following information in your email:
1. Your full name;
2. Contact number to reach you, if needed, and best time to call;
3. The nature of your legal matter (i.e. possible bankruptcy, divorce, etc);
4. The best days and times, that are convenient with your schedule ; and
5. Whether you prefer a phone or in-person consultation (both are free of charge)
- a phone consult is usually a quicker turnaround, and usually more convenient and time saving to the client
- please note that this office strictly follows all CDC and New York State COVID guidelines, including mandatory use of face coverings
The attorney will usually get back to you within the hour.
You are also free to leave a voice message.
Again, thank you for contacting our office and we look forward to promptly and professionally serving your legal needs.